Atwater, CA 95301 US
Pay Range $ 65,000 - $78,000
Calling on all tax Accountants! Has tax season worn you down, well here is an excellent opportunity for a tax/treasury accountant with a well established food processing company. The ideal candidate would have had 2 tax seasons under their belt and ready to grow and also learn treasury.
- The Treasury & Tax Accountant handles and reconciles all corporate and family banking-related matters and provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, as well as preparing reports.
- The Treasury & Tax Accountant establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, as required.
- Secures financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing.
- Works closely with the outside CPA firm to prepare tax estimates, tax returns, and tax payments.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Bachelor Degree Accounting
- 2+ years experience in partnership tax preparation
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong Research and Problem Solving Skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Jamie comes to APS with over 15 years of Executive Recruitment and Client Management Experience working on searches to build great teams in a variety of different industries throughout her career. Prior to joining APS, Jamie owned her own Executive Search firm where she specialized in nationwide searches for Accounting, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing roles. She holds an MBA in General Business and a BSBA in Marketing from the University of Central Florida. Although Jamie was born and raised in Florida, she currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her two young children and Golden Retriever. Jamie is passionate about recruiting and doing what she feels is best for both her candidates and clients.