Stockton, CA 95212 US
Location: Stockton, CA
Schedule: Mon – Fri. 8am to 5pm
Salary Range:$75,000 to $80,000 DOE
Are you a self-driven accounting professional who provides high-quality work? We want to talk to you today!
A premiere agricultural company is seeking a talented Sr. Accountant to join their Finance team. The Sr. Accountant will be hands-on in all aspects of accounting. As the Senior Accountant you will be primarily responsible for the overall management of the general ledger, cost accounting, and production of financial statements. The Sr. Accountant role offers a competitive compensation, impressive benefits package, and a highly competent and supportive team.
- Prepare and process invoices daily.
- Complete weekly check run.
- Create intricate invoices.
- Perform cost accounting to track cost and revenue for each individual field.
- 38 currently active fields.
- Create monthly journal entries.
- Process bank and account reconciliations.
- Manage and maintain the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly management report of projected revenue.
- Assist CPA with requirements for annual audit.
- Perform accruals annually with the assistance of company President.
- Act as back-up to payroll.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general ledger maintenance.
- Minimum associate degree in Accounting.
- Advanced level of experience in Excel with ability to set up and maintain complex spreadsheets.
- Cost accounting experience.
- Knowledge of AgStar accounting program.
- Agricultural industry knowledge.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- PTO: 2 weeks
- Sick Pay: 2 weeks
- Pd. Holidays: 9
Meet Your Recruiter
Jamie comes to APS with over 15 years of Executive Recruitment and Client Management Experience working on searches to build great teams in a variety of different industries throughout her career. Prior to joining APS, Jamie owned her own Executive Search firm where she specialized in nationwide searches for Accounting, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing roles. She holds an MBA in General Business and a BSBA in Marketing from the University of Central Florida. Although Jamie was born and raised in Florida, she currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her two young children and Golden Retriever. Jamie is passionate about recruiting and doing what she feels is best for both her candidates and clients.