Senior Manager - Tax
Modesto, CA 95354 US
Senior Tax Manager
Pay Range $90,000 - $ 130,000
Excellent Senior Tax Manager opportunity for a large Central Valley company in the private sector. Great benefits package and employee perks, and the potential to be hybrid. The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for all company income tax related work. This position identifies and recommends income tax strategies for company to maximize profitability, while minimizing income tax liability.
- Manage all corporate matters relating to income tax, property tax, sales and use tax, and other tax filings as needed.
- Manage and collaborate in the preparation of the corporate consolidated federal and state income tax returns, quarterly estimated tax payments, and extensions.
- Prepare corporate consolidated income tax provision, including accounting for permanent differences and deferred taxes.
- Manage the completion of government filings, including sales and use taxes, business property statements, and related filings.
- Manage external financial audit of the consolidated tax provision and related tax accounts, and assists with preparation of related financial statement disclosures for taxation.
- Collaborate with human resources and manage assigned team members, to include hiring, training, coaching, counseling, performance appraisals, discipline and termination, in conjunction with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Admin/Accounting
- 8+ years of directly related experience
- CPA preferred
- Great written and verbal communication
Meet Your Recruiter
Jamie comes to APS with over 15 years of Executive Recruitment and Client Management Experience working on searches to build great teams in a variety of different industries throughout her career. Prior to joining APS, Jamie owned her own Executive Search firm where she specialized in nationwide searches for Accounting, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing roles. She holds an MBA in General Business and a BSBA in Marketing from the University of Central Florida. Although Jamie was born and raised in Florida, she currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her two young children and Golden Retriever. Jamie is passionate about recruiting and doing what she feels is best for both her candidates and clients.