Fresno, CA . US
Are you looking for a change? Be part of a dynamic group who work together to achieve excellence in every project. Being part of a great work culture, you'll enjoy great benefits, work alongside a great ownership group, and be a part of a group that values hard work, innovation, and collaboration. Don't miss this opportunity to grow your career and be part of something great! Apply or contact us today and see why our client's team is the best in the industry.
- Direct and organize project planning with quality, productivity, and end result customer deliverables in mind
- Work along in conjunction with management team to achieve collective company goals
- Develop a comprehensive project with deliverables being in alignment with project specs and proposals.
- Use ERP software to organize and track the progress or changes in projects
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with great communication ability
- Share your ideas and observations to contribute to cost reductions.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the construction industry.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with safety rules and regulations in the construction industry.
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug brings over 20 years of executive recruitment experience to Availability Professional Staffing. Prior to joining APS, Doug owned his own search firm where he specialized in sales and executive recruitment. He also led the talent acquisition function for a large national security company for eight years. Doug holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial Relations from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University. He and his wife have two grown children and a grandchild.