Platform Infastructure Architect
Modesto, CA 95354 US
Location: Modesto, CA
Salary: $120K to $149K
APS has partnered with one of the largest food retailers in California in their search for a talented and experienced Platform Infrastructure Architect to join their growing team. The Platform Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure of the platform to ensure high availability, scalability, and performance.
If you are a passionate Platform Infrastructure Architect who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and make an impact, we would love to hear from you.
Requirements of the Platform Infrastructure Architect:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, and/or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training, or additional job experience.
- 8+ years of experience in platform infrastructure architecture and design
- Cloud Platform Certification such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Knowledge of Technology Enterprise architectures that include multiple hardware and software environments including complex heterogeneous systems; Computer and Network system design such as VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory, Azure AD, Google Cloud Platform and AWS
- Skilled in the development and presentation of overall architecture solutions
- Proficient in analytical planning and organization/time management skills
- Ability to share and communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate for each group.
Benefits of the Platform Infrastructure Architect:
- Competitive Salary: $120,000 to $149,000
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision Ins.
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- 45 sick days
Responsibilities of the Platform Infrastructure Architect:
- Design and implement the platform infrastructure to ensure high availability, scalability, and performance.
- Responsible for complete infrastructure design, systems analysis, security of on-prem data center and Cloud platforms
- Evaluate current systems, review new systems, and provide alternate solutions and improvements.
- Work with development teams to ensure that infrastructure and architecture meet the needs of the application.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
- Conducts end-to-end technical plan design.
- Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs.
- Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
- Develop and maintain the platform infrastructure roadmap.
- Identify and implement improvements to the platform infrastructure.
- Manage platform infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and technical directors to provide estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan; serve as a lead to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Ensure that platform infrastructure documentation is up to date and accessible to relevant teams.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr Staffing Consultant
Melvin is a Central Valley native, raised in Stockton, CA and is an alumni of Bear Creek High school (BC Roll Call) He began his recruiting career in 2016 after working in the finance/Investment field for 11 years. Melvin has been a recruiter, strategic account executive, and an area branch manager. His passion is helping people find out their “why” and matching great people with career companies. When he is not working, Melvin enjoys working out, exploring the great outdoors via hiking or on the water, and spending time with his son (Super Jordan!)