HR Supervisor - Payroll & Benefits
Hughson, CA 95326 US
- Verify accuracy of employee timecards and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Manage all aspects of payroll and maintain detailed records of PTO, LOAs, garnishments, and deductions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees with payroll and benefits-related questions, providing timely and accurate support.
- Collaborate with the Controller to ensure accurate and timely filing of quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Oversee the annual W-2 processing and coordinate all year-end payroll activities.
- Evaluate and compare employee benefits providers, negotiate contracts, and manage annual ACA reporting.
- Facilitate annual open enrollment and ensure that all changes are processed within designated timelines.
- Act as the liaison for workers' compensation, benefit, and payroll audits.
- Manage employee 401(k) accounts, reconcile discrepancies, and provide retirement plan administration support.
- Conduct annual employee benefits analysis and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in HR and managing payroll and benefits programs.
- Experience running point on open enrollment
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug brings over 20 years of executive recruitment experience to Availability Professional Staffing. Prior to joining APS, Doug owned his own search firm where he specialized in sales and executive recruitment. He also led the talent acquisition function for a large national security company for eight years. Doug holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial Relations from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University. He and his wife have two grown children and a grandchild.