Stockton, CA 95202 US
Temp to Hire
We are seeking a Financial Specialist to join our client’s team in Stockton. If you have a background in finance or accounting and a passion for accuracy and transparency, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our organization's financial success as a Financial Specialist.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile general ledger accounts and financial transactions.
- Prepare accurate financial statements and disclosures.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes and audit activities.
- Develop and analyze financial reports, budgets, and projections.
- Maintain financial records, analyze financial data, and identify discrepancies.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve accounting and reporting issues.
- Contribute to the efficiency and integrity of our financial processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- 2-3 years of accounting or finance experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Familiarity with internal controls, audit practices, and financial regulations.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and financial software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze complex financial data, make recommendations, and maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver's license.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Consultant
Kelsey was born and raised in West Virginia but moved to California for career opportunities presented by AVAILABILITY in 2016. She is currently our HR Coordinator/Staffing Consultant, touching many aspects of the business including candidate payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as recruiting. When Kelsey is not in the office you can find her at home with her three dogs, spending time with family, or outdoors exploring nature!