Modesto, CA 95351 US
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
Location: Modesto, CA
Well established Modesto company is seeking a right hand executive assistant to support CEO. This is a key position because this role will interface with so many executive level people.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings, responding to emails and occasionally represent the CEO in meetings. This individual will also manage one smaller sets of books for the ownership.
- Schedule quarterly meetings including preparing agenda, meeting materials and taking minutes.
- Organizing board meetings.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Managing ownerships books by making sure expenses are paid timely and recorded
- Monthly, quarterly and annual distributions are made and recorded.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Accounting Knowledge
- Quick Books or similar accounting program
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug brings over 20 years of executive recruitment experience to Availability Professional Staffing. Prior to joining APS, Doug owned his own search firm where he specialized in sales and executive recruitment. He also led the talent acquisition function for a large national security company for eight years. Doug holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial Relations from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University. He and his wife have two grown children and a grandchild.