Director of Sales & Marketing
Modesto, CA 95357 US
Director of Sales
Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000
Long term local private food manufacturer is looking to hire a Director of Sales to help continue the growth of this great company. The ideal candidate will have DSD and food broker experience and will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams' operations and strategies.
- Establish and achieve annual and quarterly sales goals, sales growth targets, and gross profit margin requirements for all geographies and sales team members.
- Establish and achieve optimal management of the DSD system to include service levels, expense management, and customer satisfaction for all geographies and sales team members.
- Establish and manage brand and product messaging, communications, promotions, and marketing strategies and activities needed to attain company sales and margin targets.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years' of sales leadership experience in DSD, CPG and working with food brokers
- 7+ years' of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug brings over 20 years of executive recruitment experience to Availability Professional Staffing. Prior to joining APS, Doug owned his own search firm where he specialized in sales and executive recruitment. He also led the talent acquisition function for a large national security company for eight years. Doug holds a Master of Science degree in Industrial Relations from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University. He and his wife have two grown children and a grandchild.