Atwater, CA 95301 US
Pay Rate: $25.00 and up DOE
APS has an immediate need for a bookkeeper for one of our clients. Seeking a skilled and detail-oriented bookkeeper to join our client’s team. As a bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with accounting standards. This is a vital role that contributes to the overall financial health and success of our company.
- Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records for the accountant.
- Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
- Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
- Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Maintains Grower Accounting
- Accounts Payable Entry and prepares reports for the VP.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial data analysis.
- Ability to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze financial data.
- 10-key calculator or equivalent and other related office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Consultant
Kelsey was born and raised in West Virginia but moved to California for career opportunities presented by AVAILABILITY in 2016. She is currently our HR Coordinator/Staffing Consultant, touching many aspects of the business including candidate payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as recruiting. When Kelsey is not in the office you can find her at home with her three dogs, spending time with family, or outdoors exploring nature!