Administrative Assistant - Bilingual Spanish
Stockton, CA 95203 US
Pay Range: $19 - $22
Seeking a community-minded individual to join a local non-profit organization as an Administrative Assistant. This position involves providing general administrative support to ensure the smooth operations. Comprehensive benefits package, and work that brings a smile to your face!
- Organize and direct volunteer activities, manage volunteer information and hours.
- Use online tools for volunteer recruiting and scheduling.
- Assist in recruiting, scheduling, and reporting volunteer activities.
- Prepare reports, memos, and promotional materials.
- Sort mail and process donations.
- Maintain donor databases
- Answer and direct phone and email inquiries.
- Greet and assist clients/visitors.
- Provide support to staff and events.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three years general office experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Bilingual – Spanish is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kaytlin was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, but worked anywhere from the Central Valley to the Metropolitan New York area. She has extensive experience in event planning, real estate, and hospitality management. Kaytlin's time in those industries has equipped her with a strong sense of organization, a drive to exceed client expectations, and a laser focus on recruiting, building, and developing high-performance teams. Kaytlin is an incredibly creative individual, so when she's not with us helping people realize and achieve their goals, she is working on her design, vocal, or photography skills and spending time teaching and playing with her beautiful daughter, Laikyn.