Accounts Payable Associate
Modesto, CA 95355 US
Temp to Hire
Location: Turlock - Hybrid
Pay Range: $25.00 - $28.00
The Accounts Payable associate will report to the Accounting Supervisor and perform typical accounts payable tasks, focusing on accurate data entry, organized file management, and proper electronic record-keeping. In addition, the Accounts Payable associate will be involved with streamlining and improving the overall Accounts Payable department processes.
- Sort and review incoming invoices for discrepancies.
- Verify coding and approvals on field invoices.
- Handle intercompany AP transactions.
- Resolve discrepancies by contacting vendors.
- Enter vendor invoices promptly, especially at month ends.
- Process regular and urgent check runs.
- Provide superior customer service to vendors and internal staff.
- Scan invoices and checks into the paperless filing system.
- Prepare weekly reports to track check run progress.
- Analyze and reconcile statements.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Minimum 5 years of accounts payable experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and accounting software (e.g., SAGE 100, Great Plains).
- Experience with farm labor contractors is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking ability, and deadline-oriented.
- Team player comfortable in a fast-paced office environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Consultant
Kelsey was born and raised in West Virginia but moved to California for career opportunities presented by AVAILABILITY in 2016. She is currently our HR Coordinator/Staffing Consultant, touching many aspects of the business including candidate payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as recruiting. When Kelsey is not in the office you can find her at home with her three dogs, spending time with family, or outdoors exploring nature!