Accounting Clerk- Oklahoma
Modesto, CA 95357 US
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $20.00
Location: Oklahoma City
APS has partnered with a growing services company looking to add a dynamic Accounting Clerk to their team. The ideal Accounting Clerk candidates should be customer oriented, have excellent communication, be detail-oriented and have a desire to learn.
Skills/Education Requirements of the Accounting Clerk:
- Minimum High School Diploma, but strongly prefer a four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills, especially importing and exporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Benefits of the Accounting Clerk:
- Starting pay rate: $18-$20/hr.
- Regular pay increases
- Bonusing opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Perform various daily billing tasks.
- Sustained fast and accurate data entry.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with partners and vendors.
- Provide support to departments in correcting compliance issues.
- Schedule service maintenance calls.
- Inventory control.
- Compile competitor fuel pricing survey for all locations in the region.
- Assist with consignment settlement process.
- Willingness to take on any other task or project.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Consultant
Kelsey was born and raised in West Virginia but moved to California for career opportunities presented by AVAILABILITY in 2016. She is currently our HR Coordinator/Staffing Consultant, touching many aspects of the business including candidate payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as recruiting. When Kelsey is not in the office you can find her at home with her three dogs, spending time with family, or outdoors exploring nature!